The EMI Environmental Training Group is a newly established professional and occupational educational training provider. During 2005-2006 it will offer the broadest professional training curriculum in Texas. Its curriculum will be designed to allow professionals to select those courses that meet accreditation, certification, licensing, and continuing education requirements in the fields of environment, health, real estate, banking, specialized equipment servicing, and emergency response. A general overview of course area choices will include:
- Asbestos inspector, worker, air monitoring technician, consultant
- NIOSH Laboratory Training
- Asbestos Building Owner/NESHAP
- Mold worker, assessor, and consultant
- Corrective Action Program Manager
- Stage II Vapor Recovery Facility Representative
- Environmental Assessment "Qualified Professional"
- OSHA HAZWOP Designations
- Fueling Facility Equipment Servicing
- In-Station Diagnostic Contractor
- PST Tank Testing
- MCE Broker/Agent Credits
Its programs will be designed to meet the professional requirements of the Texas State Department of Health Services (TDSHS), the Texas Commission On Environmental Quality (TCEQ), Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), the US EPA requirements for "Qualified Environmental Professional", and a number of relevant specialized equipment manufacturers such as Gilbarco-Veeder Root, OPW, Dresser-Wayne, and others. Watch this page for news on the growth and availability of our course offerings during 2005.